If you wish to register an interest in walking, please email the address given below.
In your email, please include:
- Your full name.
- Your address.
- Mobile Number which will be carried on walk day
- Any medical conditions.
- Name and contact for Next of kin.
- If you have completed an LSW before, please name the route and your total walking time. This will help us to assign you to a suitable starting group.
- If you have not completed an LSW before, please give an estimated total walking time to complete the 40 miles.
- If you have a group of walkers that you would like to be assigned to, please list their full names.
When we receive your email, your name will be added to the list of interested walkers, on a first come, first served basis. If we receive more than 84 walkers, these names will be placed on a reserve list. You will be contacted around the 15th May to confirm that the walk is taking place. At this point, you will be instructed to pay your £10 entry fee by bank transfer. On receipt of this electronic payment, you will receive confirmation of your place on the walk.
It will only cost you £10 to enter the walk and all we ask is that you raise a minimum of £40 in sponsorship.
Closing dates for registering an interest is 31 May.
Privacy statement: We gather personal data for the sole purpose of this event. Information is stored confidentially & is only shared with LSW support, first aid & administrative staff on a need to know basis. Information is not kept longer than required for the event and is then deleted and shredded.
The Longest Day – Vic Clarke
1, New Street,