2015 saw us taking on a picturesque route through Nottinghamshire.(Burton Joyce to Whitwell).
Passing many sights, Including:
- National grid testing facility near Eakring (you need to see it to believe it).
- Solar farms a plenty.
- Historic Sherwood Forest .
- Welbeck Estates.
- Finally a world heritage centre of Creswell Crags.
A real variety to experience!
PS – as you will see, Notts. may not be mountainous but, it certainly isn’t flat!
- Burton Joyce to Oxton 8.0 miles MAP
- Oxton to Southwell Trail 5.6 miles MAP
- Southwell Trail to Eakring 5.9 miles MAP
- Eakring to Edwinstowe 4.5 miles MAP
- Edwinstowe to Duncanwood 5.9 miles MAP
- Duncanwood to Trumans Lodge 3.8 miles MAP
- Trumans Lodge to South Lodge 2.8 miles MAP
- South Lodge to Creswell Crags 2.3 miles MAP
- Creswell Crags to Whitwell 2.5 miles MAP